Peer Driven TopicDemonstrate your critical thinking, research, and visual communication skills by taking your topic of choice from the list below and share a 300-word synopsis of your topic in this discussion thread so that your peers can learn more about your topic and provide feedback/suggestions.You will be utilizing the feedback supplied by your instructor and peers to create a powerful visual communication that can be used to explain the concept to others. You will be submitting a draft of the visualization in the Week 5 Discussion 2, another draft of the summary in the Week 6 Discussion and the final draft as your Week 6 final project.Your summary should include how your visualization could be used in strategic planning, leadership development strategy, or diversity in organizations, and how you might use the topic to teach on conducting an organizational audit, performing an environmental scan, how to improve organizational effectiveness, conducting a strategic planning, system thinking, or process improvement. Also include how it affects current organizational issues, practices in organizational learning, leadership development, and current psychological theory.TOPIC: MEANING AND PURPOSE
- 150 WORDS Explain what leadership means to you. What do you believe constitutes
- 150 WORDS Why is communication important in the healthcare organization? What i
- Sustaining change can be difficult, as there are many variables that can affect
- Wholesalers and Suppliers (CO8, ILO.B.SK.1) Research and find potential Wholesal
- What are some key factors to consider in developing global training and developm
No comments to show.