Innovation in education may mean new and unique ideas and practices that expand students’ imaginations and pushes frontiers of their knowledge and understanding. It means finding ways you can, being willing and flexible to adjust what you teach and how you teach to keep your students engaged and excited to learn. It is also creating a safe place for them to make mistakes, take risks, and ask questions. Articulate your philosophy behind curricular decisions that are innovative and globally oriented.
- 150 WORDS Explain what leadership means to you. What do you believe constitutes
- 150 WORDS Why is communication important in the healthcare organization? What i
- Sustaining change can be difficult, as there are many variables that can affect
- Wholesalers and Suppliers (CO8, ILO.B.SK.1) Research and find potential Wholesal
- What are some key factors to consider in developing global training and developm
No comments to show.