Assessment tools have two primary purposes: 1) to measure illness and diagnose clients, and 2) to measure a client’s response to treatment. Often, you will find that multiple assessment tools are designed to measure the same condition or response. Not all tools, however, are appropriate for use in all clinical situations. You must consider the strengths and weaknesses of each tool to select the appropriate assessment tool for your client. For this Discussion, as you examine the assessment tool assigned HAMILTON ANXIETY RATING SCALE (HAM-A), consider its use in psychotherapy
- 150 WORDS Explain what leadership means to you. What do you believe constitutes
- 150 WORDS Why is communication important in the healthcare organization? What i
- Sustaining change can be difficult, as there are many variables that can affect
- Wholesalers and Suppliers (CO8, ILO.B.SK.1) Research and find potential Wholesal
- What are some key factors to consider in developing global training and developm
No comments to show.