Advanced practice nursing in all specialties is guided by codes of ethics that put the care, rights, duty, health, and safety of the patient first and foremost. PMHNP practice is also guided by ethical codes specifically for psychiatry. These ethical codes are frameworks to guide clinical decision making; they are generally not prescriptive. They also represent the aspirational ideals for the profession. Laws, on the other hand, dictate the requirements that must be followed. In this way, legal codes may be thought to represent the minimum standards of care, and ethics represent the highest goals for care.
- 150 WORDS Explain what leadership means to you. What do you believe constitutes
- 150 WORDS Why is communication important in the healthcare organization? What i
- Sustaining change can be difficult, as there are many variables that can affect
- Wholesalers and Suppliers (CO8, ILO.B.SK.1) Research and find potential Wholesal
- What are some key factors to consider in developing global training and developm
No comments to show.