According to virtue ethics, an action may be morally good because it has a certain quality, such as being beneficial; however, this in itself does not make it a virtuous act. The actions of virtuous people stem from an underlying disposition of concern for the well-being of others and themselves. The action has an intention of good will behind it. Briefly present an example of an action that although beneficial is not morally virtuous because it lacks an intention of good will. For instance, think of a person who donates money for a charitable cause just for political or personal gain (perhaps you may know one) and indicate how virtue ethics would advise this person in order for him/her to live a more balanced (good) life. (300 words)
- 150 WORDS Explain what leadership means to you. What do you believe constitutes
- 150 WORDS Why is communication important in the healthcare organization? What i
- Sustaining change can be difficult, as there are many variables that can affect
- Wholesalers and Suppliers (CO8, ILO.B.SK.1) Research and find potential Wholesal
- What are some key factors to consider in developing global training and developm
No comments to show.