You have a patient who only has Medicare Part A and B. She has limited income most of which is used to pay for Medicare Part B. She is in dire need of placement into a nursing home as she can no longer care for herself at home. You gleaned from your reading that long-term care needed by low-income elderly people is paid by Medicaid, and you feel your patient meets the criteria. What are the steps you would take to advocate for your patient while she is still in the acute care setting? Who are some of the other health care professionals you would collaborate with to ensure your patient receives the additional healthcare coverage she needs? Analyze the role Medicaid plays in supporting long-term care for the elderly and disabled.
- 150 WORDS Explain what leadership means to you. What do you believe constitutes
- 150 WORDS Why is communication important in the healthcare organization? What i
- Sustaining change can be difficult, as there are many variables that can affect
- Wholesalers and Suppliers (CO8, ILO.B.SK.1) Research and find potential Wholesal
- What are some key factors to consider in developing global training and developm
No comments to show.