Required Readings Min, J. W. (2005). Cultural competency: A key to effective future social work with racially and ethnically diverse elders. Families in Society, 86(3), 347–358. Required Media Laureate Education. (Producer). (2013b). Diversity/cultural competence [Audio file]. Retrieved from https://class.waldenu.edu Note: This audio introduction is located in the “Introduction and Objectives” section. The approximate length of this media piece is 1 minute. Assignment 1: Week 7 Blog Refer to the topics covered in this week’s resources and incorporate them into your blog. Post a blog post that includes: A description of the diversity and/or cultural competence considerations in your agency “Wings of the Future” https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrWnjaEutNh3iQA3AIPxQt.;_ylu=Y29sbwNncTEEcG9zAzEEdnRpZAMEc2VjA3Ny/RV=2/RE=1641294596/RO=10/RU=https%3a%2f%2fwww.wingsofthefuture4us.com%2f/RK=2/RS=wPb8isFWO15OBjVQPTZanvqGVgg- An explanation of how diversity and/or cultural competence might reflect your agency learning agreement Agency name: Wings of the Future website: www.wingsofthefuture4us.com
- 150 WORDS Explain what leadership means to you. What do you believe constitutes
- 150 WORDS Why is communication important in the healthcare organization? What i
- Sustaining change can be difficult, as there are many variables that can affect
- Wholesalers and Suppliers (CO8, ILO.B.SK.1) Research and find potential Wholesal
- What are some key factors to consider in developing global training and developm
No comments to show.