I need help with an Experimental Economics module take away paper. The exam task is under the name ‘THE EXAM PAPER’. Please read the instructions in it! I have highlighted the most important ones in yellow. There are 3 questions but you have to choose 2 questions. I strongly advise you to choose 1st one alongside to 2nd or 3rd as I am uploading relevant information for Bayes Rule (files ‘seminar solutions 3 Bayes Rule’ and ‘Bayes Rule class experiment instructions’). Please note that this exam is opened for a certain amount of hours thus my set deadline for you to complete it in 12 hours is very strict. It is expected to spend up to 8 hours on this paper (can take 4 hours, depends on the person) so I assume you will be fine with timing. The words limit is 1000 per question (including the sub-parts) without the numerical calculations and graphs, so 2000 in total. I am attaching lecture slides, seminars solutions, readings accordingly to seminars’ topics and also a main textbook for this module (under the name ‘Holt’). I advise to look into the seminar solutions, it might help to complete certain exam questions as the exam should be conducted from the material we covered at the class. Please let me know if you have any questions and, again, my set deadline is strict. Thank You very much!
- 150 WORDS Explain what leadership means to you. What do you believe constitutes
- 150 WORDS Why is communication important in the healthcare organization? What i
- Sustaining change can be difficult, as there are many variables that can affect
- Wholesalers and Suppliers (CO8, ILO.B.SK.1) Research and find potential Wholesal
- What are some key factors to consider in developing global training and developm
No comments to show.