You are required to write a 2,000-word report (excluding references) on one innovative opportunity for a tourism or hospitality business – this could be either an existing product that you aim to further develop, or replicate in a different context. The discussion should be clearly situated within the social, political and economic context, and draw on relevant academic literature, key theoretical concepts and industry trends. You should provide a detailed overview of your innovative product or service and clearly identify its innovative element(s), followed by the discussion on the potential markets and competition, marketing strategies, plans for future growth, development and gaining competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- 150 WORDS Explain what leadership means to you. What do you believe constitutes
- 150 WORDS Why is communication important in the healthcare organization? What i
- Sustaining change can be difficult, as there are many variables that can affect
- Wholesalers and Suppliers (CO8, ILO.B.SK.1) Research and find potential Wholesal
- What are some key factors to consider in developing global training and developm
No comments to show.