This extra credit will require you to think outside the box. You must take a mechanism from physiology and explain it to a patient, but do not use medical terms. This will determine how well you understand the mechanism. If you can create a scenario about mitosis, skeletal muscle contraction, reflexes, cardiovascular flow, ventilation or any other topic of your choice and describe the mechanism in lay-men terms. You have an in depth understanding of the course material of you can take the information out of context and explain physiology to someone who has never taken a physiology course. You will have to do this all the time, as a medical professional and it helps to build rapport with patients.
- 150 WORDS Explain what leadership means to you. What do you believe constitutes
- 150 WORDS Why is communication important in the healthcare organization? What i
- Sustaining change can be difficult, as there are many variables that can affect
- Wholesalers and Suppliers (CO8, ILO.B.SK.1) Research and find potential Wholesal
- What are some key factors to consider in developing global training and developm
No comments to show.