The task is to prepare a report which outlines how the framework of the Behaviour Change Wheel (Michie, Atkins and West, 2014) could be used to design a behaviour change intervention in response the recommendation that people improve their diet, to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. When preparing the report, ensure that you address the following issues: • The outcome of the behaviour change intervention (i.e. what it is meant to achieve) • The behavioural target(s) related to that outcome • The COM-B analysis of the target behaviour(s) • The potential interventions that might be applied to change the behaviour(s), including a rationale for why they have been chosen and how they might work • The application of the APEASE criteria to choose one intervention • An outline of how the intervention will be evaluated
- 150 WORDS Explain what leadership means to you. What do you believe constitutes
- 150 WORDS Why is communication important in the healthcare organization? What i
- Sustaining change can be difficult, as there are many variables that can affect
- Wholesalers and Suppliers (CO8, ILO.B.SK.1) Research and find potential Wholesal
- What are some key factors to consider in developing global training and developm
No comments to show.