I am applying for John Hopkins University‘s master degree in Applied Economics (https://advanced.jhu.edu/academics/fields-of-study/applied-economics/) under Krieger School of Arts and Sciences, Advanced Academic Programs (https://advanced.jhu.edu) The school requires a 225-word statement of purpose. I’ve attached my resume, so you have ideas of how to write this statement of purpose. Also, the following answers based on my school search might help you to write it. Why School? -the AAP division “offers professional graduate degree and certificate programs for adults seeking flexibility, career advancement, and personal enrichment”:since I have one year of working experience, I am seeking professional growth and more job opportunities, flexibility is good for me to study while looking for internship in States to gain experience. -STEM-recognized (as an international student, this allows me to find job opportunities in the U.S.) -Johns Hopkins MS in Applied Economics gives you the flexibility to design a degree plan that fits your professional goals and economic interests, such as: ?Environmental economics ?Financial economics ?Health economics ?International economics and development ?Spatial economics ?Public policy so these concentration will help my career -professionals from around D.C. and beyond: so lots of opportunities Why Program? -a master degree will greatly help my future career
- 150 WORDS Explain what leadership means to you. What do you believe constitutes
- 150 WORDS Why is communication important in the healthcare organization? What i
- Sustaining change can be difficult, as there are many variables that can affect
- Wholesalers and Suppliers (CO8, ILO.B.SK.1) Research and find potential Wholesal
- What are some key factors to consider in developing global training and developm
No comments to show.