I already have all of my paragraphs written. This was written slowly over the course of the semester, beginning with Mark Nepo and ending with Walt Whitman. We weren’t supposed to sequence anything, nor were we supposed to create a thesis until we neared the end of the course. Now that the thesis has been created, it’s time to sequence each paragraph in a way that follows said thesis statement and edit each so that they might transition from paragraph to paragraph. I’ve spent days trying to, and I can’t. I’m not used to this style of broken-down writing. I’ve finally broken down to a point I can’t recover from, and I’m tired of not being able to eat or sleep from how stressed I am.
- 150 WORDS Explain what leadership means to you. What do you believe constitutes
- 150 WORDS Why is communication important in the healthcare organization? What i
- Sustaining change can be difficult, as there are many variables that can affect
- Wholesalers and Suppliers (CO8, ILO.B.SK.1) Research and find potential Wholesal
- What are some key factors to consider in developing global training and developm
No comments to show.