In this case study, analyze a testing scenario using knowledge of testing and ethics. Part A: Review the Case A school psychologist uses an IQ test to identify students who would benefit from gifted programs and special education. According to the school district policy, new students must be tested for placement. A student from a rural school relocates to an urban school within the same district. The school psychologist tests the student and observes a change in the IQ score from testing done two months prior. Part B: Case Analysis In a 4 page paper, address the following information: 1. Describe an appropriate immediate reaction to the scenario. What are the details immediately noticed? What questions did the scenario raise about testing? 2. Identify and explain 3 factors that impact performance on IQ tests. 3. Identify and discuss 3 reliability and validity concerns with the scenario. 4. Identify at least 3 ethical concerns as per the APA Ethical Codes associated with this scenario. Notes to writer: The writing is expected to be a graduate level and will be held to that standard. The work should be free of colloquialisms and use an academic vernacular. 3 Sources must be within the last 5 years.
- 150 WORDS Explain what leadership means to you. What do you believe constitutes
- 150 WORDS Why is communication important in the healthcare organization? What i
- Sustaining change can be difficult, as there are many variables that can affect
- Wholesalers and Suppliers (CO8, ILO.B.SK.1) Research and find potential Wholesal
- What are some key factors to consider in developing global training and developm
No comments to show.