I would like an essay that explores the history of political satire while also contextuallizing it with our present social and political situation. The terms that must be used for this are Media Ownership, Public Sphere, Democracy and Satire. I did start this essay but didn’t have time to continue, and I was interested in the subject, so I’ll attach what I had as an example of the themes I wanted to talk about. My main point in this essay is that satire, wether we like it or not, is a necessary coping mechanism, and the more our society gets detached with media the more satire we’ll need to swallow the hard pills of reality. Hope that makes sense, we can talk about it further of course
- 150 WORDS Explain what leadership means to you. What do you believe constitutes
- 150 WORDS Why is communication important in the healthcare organization? What i
- Sustaining change can be difficult, as there are many variables that can affect
- Wholesalers and Suppliers (CO8, ILO.B.SK.1) Research and find potential Wholesal
- What are some key factors to consider in developing global training and developm
No comments to show.